Content Creator – Bicester (JR638)
Dalcour Maclaren is an innovative and highly dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a huge range of exciting and diverse projects for a growing client base within Utilities and Infrastructure – think HS2, Offshore wind farms and Nuclear Energy! We are immensely proud to be working on some of the largest infrastructure projects taking place across the UK (and beyond!) which are instrumental in shaping the future of our planet. If you want to play your part in helping the earth become more sustainable, and to reach NetZero by 2050, you would be making the right choice by joining the team here at Dalcour Maclaren.
As our Videographer and Content Creator, you’ll be working alongside the Marketing team to bring our company’s mission, culture, and expertise to life through compelling visual narratives.
We are looking for a highly creative individual with solid content creation, photography, and videography skills. You will enjoy thinking outside of the norm and exploring new ways to tell a story through digital media.
This is a full-time, permanent position based at our HQ in Bicester, with regular travel around our other UK offices. A valid driver’s license and car are required for this role, and all travel/mileage will be reimbursed.
As a Videographer and Content Creator you will:
- Shoot and edit high-quality video and photo content that aligns with our Marketing strategy. This includes covering company events including workshops, training days, new office openings and career fairs, alongside telling the story of our services and expertise.
- Craft compelling narratives through visuals, audio, and text.
- Work alongside our Marketing team to cut down and reformat content for use on paid media, website, social, email and internal comms.
- Utilise videography equipment and editing software for professional delivery.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to align content with brand identity.
The successful candidate will have:
- An exciting portfolio demonstrating proven experience of creative direction, videography and editing
- Proficiency in video cameras, lighting equipment and editing software (Premiere Pro etc.)
- A strong understanding of the social media landscape and what sets social-first content apart
- An understanding of visual storytelling, composition, and video production techniques.
- Creative vision and ability to bring innovative ideas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative team player
Why Dalcour Maclaren? What makes us different?!
Really and truly, it’s our people and our culture. We are ‘One Team’, and this is the lifeblood of our organisation. We champion new ideas and are fully committed to Corporate Social Responsibility, and our Diversity & Inclusion. Our winning formula for success is investing in the fantastic people within our team to deliver an unparalleled and unique service to our clients. If you are looking to work for a growing organisation who are not afraid to be brave, bold, and push the boundaries to challenge the ‘norm’, then a career with DM should be the one for you!
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- Electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- Professional development – paid study leave
- Military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- Flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- Charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- Cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.