Coordinator – Bicester
At Dalcour Maclaren, we are different – we challenge the norm.
Every day we deliver the future by playing our part in building sustainable and improved infrastructure across the UK and beyond. We provide a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors.
Our winning formula for success is to focus on the fantastic people within our team whom we value, trust, develop and empower. We offer an A* service to our portfolio of blue-chip clients and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors.
All our Coordinators in Dalcour Maclaren receive detailed training with a fantastic support network to help you grow and develop your career for the long term with us!
As a Coordinator you will:
- work as part of a team to deliver projects on time and to a high standard
- provide administration, coordination, data analysis, reporting and document control including minute taking and preparing team presentations
- coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop the project brief, project programme and desired outcomes
- be able to take client instruction and communicate project programme to key stakeholders.
- ensure the levels of quality and accuracy meet with company and client requirements through good record keeping, meeting notes and comprehensive file updates
- ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies; prepare up to date compliance documents for our clients
- aid the financial management including invoicing and assist with delivering monthly reports
- provide ad hoc assistance to company groups, initiatives, and events
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- be highly organised and have a proactive approach to day-to-day tasks
- have great IT skills & be confident with Microsoft products
- be a great team player and have a can-do attitude
- have good numeracy skills and financial understanding
- be a keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- have an appetite to learn and develop
Benefit package highlights
- annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- professional development – paid study leave
- military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- free on-site parking
- subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.