Coordinator – Stirling (JR561)
Dalcour Maclaren is an innovative and highly dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a huge range of exciting and diverse projects for a growing client base within Utilities and Infrastructure – think HS2, Offshore wind farms and Nuclear Energy! We are immensely proud to be working on some of the largest infrastructure projects taking place across the UK (and beyond!) which are instrumental in shaping the future of our planet. If you want to play your part in helping the earth become more sustainable, and to reach NetZero by 2050, you would be making the right choice by joining the team here at Dalcour Maclaren.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Coordinator to join our friendly team based in Stirling!
Coordinators are key people within each of our teams across the UK and their work is invaluable as a central point of support for a whole host of projects across Infrastructure and Utilities. Every Coordinator in Dalcour Maclaren receives detailed training and there is a fantastic support network of Coordinators across all sectors and locations.
As a Coordinator you will:
- Provide administration, coordination, data analysis on a range of exciting projects
- Deliver reports and support document control including minute taking and preparation of team presentations
- Prepare up to date compliance documents for our clients
- Aid the financial management including invoicing and assist with delivering monthly reports
- Understand the day to day running and logistics of the team from smooth delivery of meetings to diary management
- Assist with general office and facilities management
- Provide ad hoc assistance to company groups, initiatives, and events
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- Be highly organised and have a proactive approach to day-to-day tasks
- Have great IT skills & be confident with Microsoft Suite
- Have good numeracy skills and financial understanding
- Be a keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Have an appetite to learn and develop
Why Dalcour Maclaren? What makes us different?!
Really and truly, it’s our people and our culture. We are ‘One Team’, and this is the lifeblood of our organisation. We champion new ideas and are fully committed to Corporate Social Responsibility, and our Diversity & Inclusion. Our winning formula for success is investing in the fantastic people within our team to deliver an unparalleled and unique service to our clients. If you are looking to work for a growing organisation who are not afraid to be brave, bold, and push the boundaries to challenge the ‘norm’, then a career with DM should be the one for you!
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- Electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- Professional development – paid study leave
- Military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- Flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- Charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- Cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.