Coordinator – Scotch Corner
At Dalcour Maclaren we are different – we challenge the norm.
Every day we deliver the future by playing our part in building sustainable and improved infrastructure across the UK and beyond. We provide a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors, and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors. Our winning formula for success is to focus on the fantastic people within our team whom we value, trust, develop and empower.
We are looking for a dynamic Coordinator to join and support our successful team in Scotch Corner.
As a Coordinator you will:
- provide administration, coordination, data analysis, reporting and document control such as minute taking and preparing team presentations
- assist in managing fast-paced projects, reporting regularly to the client teams to deliver on projects’ objectives
- ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies; prepare up to date compliance documents for our clients.
- aid the financial management including invoicing and assist with delivering monthly reports
- understand the day to day running and logistics of the team from smooth delivery of meetings to diary management
- provide ad hoc assistance to company groups, initiatives, and events
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- be highly organised and have a proactive approach to day-to-day tasks
- have great IT skills & be confident with Microsoft products
- be a great team player and have a can-do attitude
- have good numeracy skills and financial understanding
- be a keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- have an appetite to learn and develop
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- professional development – paid study leave
- military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- free on-site parking
- subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.