Land Referencing Manager – Bicester/Crewe
At Dalcour Maclaren we are different – we challenge the norm.
Every day we deliver the future by playing our part in building sustainable and improved infrastructure across the UK and beyond. We provide a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors, and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors. Our winning formula for success is to focus on the fantastic people within our team whom we value, trust, develop and empower.
We are seeking an experienced Land Referencing Manager to join our successful teams in Bicester and Crewe and work on some of the biggest generation, utility and infrastructure projects in the UK,
As a Land Referencing Manager you will:
- lead in producing land and property ownership data outputs and reports for internal and external clients in support of wide ranging and fast-paced DCO, CPO and TWAO projects,
- understand all client requirements to provide guidance to junior team members and quality assure deliverables to ensure standards are always met,
- lead in identifying key data sources, engaging with suppliers to license, obtain and set up the required environment and process to gain best value of them,
- establish how collected data can be optimised to benefit our clients,
- manage projects and requests, ensuring requirements and objectives are met, building positive relationships with clients and the team,
- carry out work in compliance with relevant legal, statutory, contractual, and organisational requirements and policies.
- be commercially aware, maintain good records and requests to provide regular client updates and ensure accurate billing
- develop and maintain your knowledge and skills via the DM Academy training
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of land referencing for development consent order (DCO) and compulsory purchase order (CPO) projects.
- have expert knowledge of the statutory processes and be comfortable mentoring and training members of the team to ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
- be confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels.
- have great IT skills, be familiar with GIS and be ready to take on new challenges.
- have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills,
- be results-driven and a keen problem solver
- have a full UK driving licence and willingness to travel to site and project locations
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- professional development – paid study leave
- military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- free on-site parking
- subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.