Associate Client Manager
At Dalcour Maclaren we are different – we challenge the norm.
Every day we deliver the future by playing our part in building sustainable and improved infrastructure across the UK and beyond. We provide a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors, and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors. Our winning formula for success is to focus on the fantastic people within our team whom we value, trust, develop and empower.
We are the leading land and property consultancy, managing the market share of the offshore windfarms in the UK. Our enviable track record of end to end project delivery has led to a number of key new instructions in the North West and Celtic Sea, for both floating and fixed-foundation offshore windfarms. Due to this expansion, we are looking to develop and grow our teams across our Derby, Crewe, Leeds and Scotch Corner offices.
This exciting Associate Client Manager role is a great opportunity for an experienced surveyor at all levels, with a keen interest in renewables coupled with a passion for change. Equally, if you are looking for a career direction change and are interested in the renewables sector, this role might be for you.
As an Associate Client Manager you will:
- have the ability to interpret and implement client strategies consistently across the clients’ wind farm projects, whilst aligning with Dalcour Maclaren’s DCO and CPO processes
- provide the client with market leading service, delivering tasks to a high standard on time and efficiently
- advise on and manage key deliverables with the wider team
- manage the day-to-day operational aspects, Dalcour Maclaren Finance (WIP, debt, invoicing, forecasting, utilisation), client data reporting, service and team requirements
- monitor team performance against business plan targets and report progress to the client lead
- develop strong working relationships with the client, their suppliers, as well as external and internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- be a passionate people manager with a desire to bring out the best in all of their team
- have either DCO or CPO experience, however training can be given to the right candidate
- understand and demonstrate what excellent customer service looks like
- be commercially focused and keen to use innovation and technology to deliver efficiencies
- possess a willingness to challenge the norm
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to be based in our Crewe, East Midlands, Leeds or Scotch Corner offices, or be in a position to relocate to one of those offices on a permanent basis
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- professional development – paid study leave
- military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- free on-site parking
- subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.