Liaison Officer – Cork
At Dalcour Maclaren we are different – we challenge the norm.
Every day we deliver the future by playing our part in building sustainable and improved infrastructure in the UK and in Ireland. We provide a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors, and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors. Our winning formula for success is to focus on the fantastic people within our team whom we value, trust, develop and empower.
Due to our continued success, our friendly and dynamic team in Ireland is growing and we are looking for a Liaison Officer to contribute to our very exciting upcoming projects nationwide. If you have a background in agriculture and/or rural sales, if you are an excellent communicator and have the willingness to learn, this role is for you!
As a Liaison Officer you will:
- complete land referencing, including finding owners and occupiers of land
- engage with landowners to secure the consents required
- keep the client up to date and advise them on practical matters affecting land and property
- maintain accurate stakeholder records tracking progress
- provide clear and concise records of condition
- work in line with client-set timeframes and targets to ensure the timely delivery of the programme
The successful candidate doesn’t need any previous experience, but will:
- be an excellent communicator
- have the willingness to learn and develop a good knowledge of agriculture and rural affairs
- be self-motivated and organised
- be a great team player and have a can-do attitude
- have their own transport and a full Irish driving licence
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- annual performance bonus scheme
- 22 days annual leave (+Bank Holidays) plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- contribution towards health cover
- professional development including paid study leave
- flexible working supporting working families & your work/life balance
If you are interested or simply want to discuss the opportunity further, please email Joanna Watters.
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.