Liaison Officer – Scotch Corner
At Dalcour Maclaren we are different – we challenge the norm.
Every day we deliver the future by playing our part in building sustainable and improved infrastructure across the UK and beyond. We provide a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors, and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors. Our winning formula for success is to focus on the fantastic people within our team whom we value, trust, develop and empower.
Our Telecoms Team is circa 30 people strong, spread across 5 offices in the UK, including our friendly team in Scotch Corner. We work on behalf of a variety of corporate clients, delivering advice on mobile and fibre networks. Our Fibre Networks Service Offering have seen a vast amount of growth in 2021-2022 and we are now looking for an energetic and talented Liaison Officer to join our market-leading Telecoms Team to negotiate Wayleave Agreements. Helping to facilitate roll out of Government and Local Authority Fibre to the Premiss’ projects to future-proof some of the most rural communities across the UK. This role will include attending locations into the Yorkshire Dales.
You will benefit from being part of our invaluable Training Academy and will receive regular advice on progression and ongoing support, to enable you to develop your career for the long-term with us here at Dalcour Maclaren.
As a Liaison Officer you will:
- proactively engage with landowners to secure the consents required
- keep the client up to date and advise them on practical matters affecting land
- maintain accurate stakeholder records tracking progress and provide clear and concise records of condition
- work in line with client-set timeframes and targets to ensure the timely delivery of the programme
- complete land referencing, including finding owners and occupiers of land
- assist the team and settle compensation claims
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent communicator with the willingness to learn and develop
- have good knowledge of agriculture and rural affairs
- be self-motivated and organised
- be a great team player and have a can-do attitude
- have a full UK driving licence
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- professional development – paid study leave
- military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- free on-site parking
- subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.