Project Coordinator – Cirencester
Dalcour Maclaren is an innovative and highly dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a huge range of exciting and diverse projects for a growing client base within Utilities and Infrastructure – think HS2, Offshore wind farms and Nuclear Energy! We are immensely proud to be working on some of the largest infrastructure projects taking place across the UK (and beyond!), which are instrumental in shaping the future of our planet. If you want to play your part in helping the planet become more sustainable and reach NetZero by 2050, you would be making the right choice by joining the team here at Dalcour Maclaren.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to provide maternity cover within our friendly Power Networks team in Cirencester. The role will be 12 months fixed term with the potential to join the team permanently.
This is a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team, supporting the project lifecycle of a range of infrastructure schemes.
As a Project coordinator you will:
- Work as part of a team to deliver projects on time and to a high standard
- Provide administration, coordination, data analysis, reporting and document control including minute taking and preparing team presentations
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop the project brief, project programme and desired outcomes
- Be able to take client instruction and communicate project programme to key stakeholders
- Ensure the levels of quality and accuracy meet with company and client requirements through good record keeping, meeting notes and comprehensive file updates
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies; prepare up to date compliance documents for our clients
- Aid the financial management including invoicing and assist with delivering monthly reports
- Provide ad hoc assistance to company groups, initiatives, and events
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- Be highly organised and have a proactive approach to day-to-day tasks
- Have great IT skills & be confident with Microsoft products
- Be a great team player and have a can-do attitude
- Have good numeracy skills and financial understanding
- Be a keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Have an appetite to learn and develop
Why Dalcour Maclaren? What makes us different?!
Really and truly, it’s our people and our culture. We are ‘One Team’, and this is the lifeblood of our organisation. We champion new ideas and are fully committed to our Corporate Social Responsibility, and Diversity & Inclusion. Our winning formula for success is investing in the fantastic people within our team to deliver an unparalleled and unique service to our clients. If you are looking to work for a growing organisation who are not afraid to be bold and push the boundaries to challenge the ‘norm’, then a career with DM should be the one for you!
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- Electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- Professional development – paid study leave
- Military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- Flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- Charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- Cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren is an equal opportunities employer.