Senior Marketing Manager
Dalcour Maclaren is an innovative and highly dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a huge range of exciting and diverse projects for a growing client base within Utilities and Infrastructure – think HS2, Offshore wind farms and Nuclear Energy! We are immensely proud to be working on some of the largest infrastructure projects taking place across the UK (and beyond!), which are instrumental in shaping the future of our planet. If you want to play your part in helping the planet become more sustainable and reach NetZero by 2050, you would be making the right choice by joining the team here at Dalcour Maclaren.
Due to continued success and restructuring within the team, we seek a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager to drive our marketing efforts to the next level. You will develop and deliver a marketing and brand awareness strategy which will aid the business in meeting our ambitious growth plans and enable us to achieve our goal of being a stand-out employer of choice and a growing market leader within our field. This role best suits a Marketing professional happy to be fairly ‘hands-on’ in approach and act as the primary internal source of Marketing intelligence. The ideal candidate will come from a fast-growing SME-sized organisation where every day is different!
As our Senior Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and deliver an effective marketing strategy to promote Dalcour Maclaren; increase brand awareness, customer engagement, and revenue growth in line with business plan goals.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and behaviour, identify market trends, and stay ahead of competitors.
- Work alongside our Bid Team to ensure the company brand is best positioned to support anticipated bid activity and company growth.
- Formulate robust marketing campaign plans for our sectors to help them achieve their specific goals.
- Develop and implement lead generation and lead nurturing programs, including email marketing, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, and content marketing.
- Manage our existing Marketing team (2 direct reports), providing guidance, coaching, and development opportunities to achieve departmental goals.
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively and efficiently to achieve departmental goals.
- Monitor and report on marketing performance, using data and analytics to improve marketing programs’ effectiveness and ROI continuously.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing, sharing insights and knowledge with the team and the wider company.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent in experience.
- Proven experience in a Marketing role at managerial level (minimum 5+ years) with a demonstrable track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies.
- Experience managing a small Marketing Team with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve departmental goals.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to include both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Marketing Agencies).
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with experience in using data and analytics to inform marketing strategy and decision-making.
- Experience in managing and optimising digital marketing channels, such as email marketing, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, and content marketing.
- A passion for marketing, with a willingness to stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in the field.
Why Dalcour Maclaren? What makes us different?!
Really and truly, it’s our people and our culture. We are ‘One Team’, and this is the lifeblood of our organisation. We champion new ideas and are fully committed to our Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion. Our winning formula for success is investing in the fantastic people within our team to deliver an unparalleled and unique service to our clients. If you want to work for a growing organisation that is not afraid to be bold and push the boundaries to challenge the ‘norm’, then a career with DM should be the one for you!
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- Electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- Professional development – paid study leave
- Military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- Flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- Charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- Cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren is an equal opportunities employer.