Escape the mundane!
Come and Join a Fantastic Team
We’re keen to speak to driven dynamic individuals with a background in land-based subjects.
Do you have the transferable skills to join an ambitious, people-focussed organisation that strive to deliver the very best service to their clients? Due to continued growth, we have several exciting opportunities within our Telecoms sector, to assist in realising our ambitious company targets.
- Passionate about building and maintaining client and landowner/landlord/property relationships;
- Ready to take a solution-based approach to challenges;
- Recently graduated with a land-based degree or currently working within in a land-based role
- Ready for a new challenge in a progressive team?
- Looking to find a firm that put their people first
- Join a team that supports your progression through excellent training, support and qualification
WHAT TO EXPECT
No two days will be the same as you will be managing fast-paced telecom and fibre projects, reporting regularly to the client and liaising with landowners, homeowners and occupiers to secure the relevant access rights required to deliver your client’s objectives. You will negotiate wayleave agreements and secure rights as necessary. You will deal with a variety of landowners and other stakeholders, with work across varied geographic areas, some of which will be desk-based as well as a requirement to be out on site(s).
You will be a confident, personable, and driven individual, eager to learn how to provide strategic advice to your clients and successfully deliver numerous projects with the support of a wider team. Our clients and their projects cover large areas across Wales, South West and Northern Ireland.
Progression is one of our core values and as such we will provide you with development opportunities and mentoring to help you move your career to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You may have previous experience working on a farm or working for a utility or property company. You’ll need drive, passion and a sense of humour! Great verbal and written communication skills are essential, and you’ll be ambitious to develop your career and join a business that is on an exciting journey.
Welsh speaking would be an advantage
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive pension plan
- Private Healthcare
- Professional Development
- Professional membership and training paid
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.