Associate/Associate Director – Telecoms – Bicester or Cirencester.
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Professional development to further your career
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
What will I be doing?
Due to the continued growth of the DM Telecoms Sector in 2020 and our anticipated growth in 2021, we are looking to appoint a new senior role. If you have strong commercial and people skills within estates and acquisitions, we want to hear from you!
You’ll play a significant management role, ensuring that our client teams exceed our client’s delivery expectations. This will involve engaging with clients, landowners/landlords and their advisors, contractors, other suppliers and our internal client teams proactively to ensure key objectives are met. You will also be part of the DM senior team to develop training & development and recruitment strategies to meet our ambitious growth and service targets for 2021.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced in Telecoms and the Electronic Communications Code 2017
- Qualified at degree level in property, estate management or equivalent
- RICS qualified
- Results driven and organised
- Commercially driven and aware
- An excellent communicator and team manager
- Confident in building new relationships with clients
- An innovator
12 Priory Court, Poulton, Gloucestershire, GL7 5JB OR 1 Staplehurst Farm, Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire, OX25 3QU
To get in contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.