Are you looking for the opportunity to join a progressive company and support our plans for growth across UK and Ireland whilst also contributing towards Building Back a Better and Greener Economy?
Are you a natural leader, excited at the prospect of building a new team to support large scale utility and infrastructure projects across Ireland? Are you driven by the success of your teams but also your clients to meet their key drivers? Does the potential of building something new, within a well-established and supportive business interest you? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Dalcour Maclaren is a leading land and environmental consultancy which has grown considerably off the back our strong reputation for our People, our innovation and our dedication to our sector. We are different, unfettered by tradition and aspiring to be the best.
Dalcour Maclaren has been operating across Northern Ireland since 2014 and has recently been awarded new contracts with clients in the Republic of Ireland. Our strategy is to build on those contracts and focus on the vast opportunities that exist across Ireland in the water, renewables, transport and telecoms sectors.
This key role is critical to support our ambitious Business Plan for 2021 and beyond. With the expertise and experience of our niche business we are targeting new clients in the Offshore Wind, Telecoms, Electricity Networks, Environment and Planning and Geomatics sectors to become part of the client list. The role is open to individuals with proven successful leadership and people skills who want to progress their career and be a part of a new venture within a well-established and successful business. You will be reporting directly into the leadership teams including finance, service, resource and business development.
What to expect?
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of the Dalcour Maclaren team. Initially in setting up the team to deliver solutions to our new clients you will play a key role in advising and guiding clients at a strategic level. The focus will also be in a rapid increase in business development to new clients using your and our key industry contacts. You will be leading and delivering on sector, client and company strategies with the view to consistently exceeding targets and expectations, taking and showing pride in the resulting standard of work and in the people and teams behind it. Whilst supporting the drive for new work and directing the delivery teams, you will demonstrate the very best possible people and leadership skills.
We are looking for a motivated and inspirational leader who is passionate and energetic about Business Creation with excellent commercial awareness and an in-depth industry knowledge to ensure the very best client service. Are you this person and are you ready for your next challenge?
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the growth and professional services teams to ensure delivery of sector and company business plans
- Manage client and/or sector contracts with the view to consistently exceed internal and external targets whilst taking full ownership and pride in the service provided and the people behind it.
- Using advanced people, commercial and technical skillsets to resolve complex and sensitive issues and provide high-level strategic advice to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Using peoples’ strengths and acting on feedback and suggestions to drive and improve service delivery and innovation.
- Take responsibility for team performance and client reporting whilst maximising revenue and continuously seeking financial opportunities, whilst always suitable margins.
- Demonstrate excellent commercial awareness, putting forward innovative ideas and taking responsibility for bringing in new work through networking and cross-selling of professional services with both new and existing clients.
- Act as an ambassador to the company at all times. When required deliver engaging and inspiring pitches and presentations both internally and externally to support the business in delivery of the company business plan.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies in own area of responsibility.
So why us?
You’ll be joining a progressive business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development. We believe utilities and infrastructure are essential components for a vibrant yet sustainable future. Championing our partners’ goals, we deploy the very best people and innovative technology to deliver essential change.
Our core expertise lies in linear projects delivered to a wide range of clients from our 300+ employees located across 11 offices across the UK and Ireland. Dalcour Maclaren was set up in 2003 and with our single focus, we can anticipate our clients’ needs and provide tailored and effective solutions. We have developed a range of services that underpin every step of our clients’ projects and respond to their needs. Please click here to find out more about us: This is DM
You’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits making Dalcour Maclaren the perfect place to progress.
25 days holiday + bank holidays + day off on your Birthday
Discretionary annual bonus scheme
Flexible working and family friendly policies
Company pension contributions
Fun and transparent work environment
Career pathways and progression
Learning and Development opportunities
Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
Charity and Social activities
And lots more
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
To get in contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org