Coordinator – Bicester
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your skills and make a difference within an organisation?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
- 6month Fixed term contract with the opportunity to extend.
What will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our busy HS2 team. Providing data management, analysis, reporting and document control. Working closely with the client, other project coordinators and agricultural liaison officers, you will assist in accessing land for surveys and construction and providing additional administrative support to the team.
You’ll obtain, cleanse and analyse data from a range of sources, the data will be presented to our clients in a variety of formats, working on both our internal and external database. You’ll also plan and coordinate resource for site visits. Full training in our client specific areas of expertise will be given.
What are we looking for?
- Great IT skills & confident with Word & Excel.
- Previous experience with using databases such as Sharepoint.
- Basic mapping experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Results driven and organised
- An excellent communicator
- A keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
1 Staplehurst Farm, Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire, OX25 3QU
To get in contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org