Coordinator – Birmingham
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your skills and make a difference within an organisation?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
- A modern and interactive workspace
What will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our busy HS2 team. Providing programme and people coordination, data analysis, reporting and document control. Working closely with the client, other project coordinators and agricultural liaison officers, you will assist in accessing land for surveys and construction and providing additional administrative support to the team.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and able to work as part of a large and energetic team. On a daily basis you will also plan and coordinate resource for site visits, analyse and cleanse data and communicate across a number of systems. Full training in our client specific areas of expertise will be given.
What are we looking for?
- An excellent communicator.
- Great IT skills & confident with Word & Excel.
- Previous experience with using databases such as Sharepoint.
- Basic mapping experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Results driven and organised.
- A keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
Dalcour Maclaren c/o WeWork, 55 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2AA