Coordinator – Diseworth
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well-known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your skills and make a difference within an organisation?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Great rural working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Private Health Scheme
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
What will I be doing?
You’ll work with our growing East Midlands team providing team data management, analysis, reporting and document control; project coordination including preparation of meeting agendas, minutes and action logs, filing and regular client reporting including invoicing, reporting on client account and work in progress.
You will be responsible for office management, preparing financial reports in relation to end of month billing, coordinating team whereabouts and diaries.
Working closely with your immediate team you will take care of welfare compliance checks and inductions and on a wider office basis, you will work with other team members to provide office administrative support.
You’ll obtain, cleanse and analyse data from a range of sources, the data will be presented to our clients in a variety of formats, working on both our internal and external database.
Full training in our client-specific areas of expertise will be given.
What are we looking for?
- A real team player
- Great IT skills & confident with Word & Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with using databases such as Sharepoint.
- Basic mapping experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Results-driven and organised
- An excellent communicator
- A keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
The Crew Yard, Langley Priory, Diseworth, Derby DE73 8BB
To get in contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org