Do you have the transferable skills to join an ambitious, people-focused organization that strive to deliver the very best service to their clients? Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Environmental Coordinator to join our Environment and Planning team in our Tewkesbury office. We’re keen to speak to driven dynamic individuals who are ready to start their career as Environmental Coordinator in a well-established firm that put their people first. Competitive salary + benefits.
- An A level leaver or already in a work role and Ready to take a solution-based approach to challenges?
- Experienced or interested in planning and environmental disciplines?
- Interested in data management? Have an interest in or experience in Project Management?
- Ready for a new challenge in a progressive team? Looking to find a firm that put their people first?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will help support the delivery team to coordinate and prepare planning and environmental documents to secure the appropriate consents for clients across the UK.
- You will have an important role to play in the delivery of a range of projects. You will be working closely with the rest of the Environment and Planning team with managing data, registering tasks and purchase orders and monitoring/updating project programmer across all technical disciplines and utility sectors.
- Highlighting tasks when due to the remainder of the project team and providing reports to the client and ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Previous experience is not essential. You may be an A level leaver, perhaps you are starting out in your career and want the support and development our company has to offer?
- You’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
- You will be a confident and driven individual who is self-motivated, organized and systematic in their approach. It is anticipated that you will have A level or equivalent qualifications.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player and an eagerness to develop your career and join a business that is on an exciting journey.
- You will live within commuting distance of our Twynning (Tewkesbury) office
- A full UK driving license is essential ??-
SO WHY US?
We are market leaders in the Utilities sector our expertise is highly sought after within the utilities and infrastructure sectors. We have an excellent reputation for providing a wide range of high-quality professional services, including Access & Rights Over Land, Compulsory Purchase, Acquisitions & Sales, Compensation, Agricultural Liaison, Land Referencing, Property Management, Valuation, Ecology, Archaeology, Planning & Development and much more.
You’ll be joining a progressive business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development. You’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits including flexible working, competitive pension plan and bonus scheme, making Dalcour Maclaren the perfect place to continue your journey.
- Salary: Competitive
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Professional Development
- Professional membership and training paid
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
We encourage you to contact us today and find out how your skills or interests could play a part in our business and our clients projects.
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.