Great New Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity to join Dalcour Maclaren as a Coordinator. Working with one of our Directors who is responsible for the growth of the business and as part of a small and collaborative team, you will be responsible for helping to ensure that we deliver on our tender and business development requirements and provide administrative support. This is a fast-paced role in which no one day will be the same.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be successful in this role, you must have strong communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple tasks and understand the needs of the business. You will be flexible and adaptable when needed and be able to work well within a team. It’s key that you are detail orientated, methodical and thorough, have excellent stakeholder and client liaison and interpersonal skills, be proactive and have the eagerness to progress and develop your career.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working as a part of the team implementing the firm’s growth and business development strategy.
- Managing aspects of tender submissions and keeping track of bid progress.
- Prepare templates, CVs, case studies, occasionally storyboards, tables, graphs, images, brand compliance.
- Support the team in ad hoc activities to develop our bidding excellence.
- Liaise with, and support, cross functional departments to ensure knowledge is up to date and accurate information is supplied in all bid responses.
- Maintain and develop the Bid Library of pre-written content to improve proposal quality and tender team productivity.
WHAT WE DO
As the UK’s leading Chartered Surveyors for the utility and infrastructure sectors, we deal with everything from pipelines and wind turbines to cables and transport. Our core expertise lies in linear projects delivered to a wide range of clients from our 9 offices across the UK. Dalcour Maclaren was set up in 2003 and with our single focus, we can anticipate our clients’ needs and provide tailored and effective solutions. We have developed a range of services that underpin every step of our clients’ projects and respond to their needs. Please click here to find out more about us: This is DM
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A day off on your Birthday
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Company pension contributions
- Private Healthcare
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Career pathways and progression
- Charity and Social activities
- Fun and transparent work environment
- And lots more!
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.