Help us deliver the future! Dalcour Maclaren is recruiting a Content Creator to join our vibrant Marketing team at our head office location. There has never been a more exciting time to be involved in UK infrastructure as we transition to a more sustainable future and strive towards net zero and carbon neutrality targets.
Location: Bicester Head Office OX25 3QU
Who we are…
Dalcour Maclaren are market leaders in providing land and environmental services to the UK utility and infrastructure sector and is playing a fundamental role in supporting clients in working towards these sustainable targets. We have a track record for influencing some of the most significant renewable energy, rail expansions, water resilience, and telecoms projects in the country, but our biggest achievement is the team of people we have built to deliver all of that. And we’re not stopping there!
So what’s this role about?
We are looking for a Digital Content Creator to join our Marketing Team and drive digital campaigns to raise our fun and professional profile even further, engage the right people and continue to expand our business nationwide. We are different, and we want our audience to see our difference through bold, creative, honest, plain and simple language.
What will I be doing?
- Support the delivery of a digital marketing strategy, in line with agreed targets and KPI’s against budget.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end audience experience across multiple digital channels and audience touchpoints, Web, SEO, email and social media campaigns.
- Plan, track, measure and optimise marketing campaigns and recommend steps for better integration & automation in order to deliver qualified leads to the Business Development team.
- Support the Marketing Team to create and deliver the strategy, content plan and creation of assets (PDFs, guides, webpages, videos, social content) to improve the audience experience.
- Work with our wider business teams to create, proofread and edit content in line with our brand’s Tone of Voice to attract and engage with potential future employees and clients.
- Challenge the status quo and explore innovation and options that will continually develop the DM brand through the use of digital content.
You will be suited to this role if you:
- Are you an experienced digital marketing professional with excellent written communication skills, an eye for design, and a willingness to engage with multiple teams?
- Can align with our brand’s visual language and unique tone of voice.
- Have a strong understanding of the full MS Office Suite, and experience using design tools such as Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Are familiar with CRM systems
- Understand the entire end-to-end marketing funnel, with an excellent grasp of brand-building and demand generating activities, as well as customer-focused campaigns.
- Are excited by the prospect of trying new things and innovating at every level to deliver a broader business strategy, drive sales, increase brand awareness and create a brand that everyone wants a slice of.
- Have a can-do attitude, are a team player, and a people person.
If all the above sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t delay, apply today! We offer flexible working, incising benefits, and a one team ethos.
Dalcour Maclaren and you – your future delivered.
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.