Dial your way into your new career with Dalcour Maclaren! We are recruiting an Estates Surveyor, across our Utilities and Infrastructure sectors working on exciting projects, with fantastic benefits such as flexible working, healthcare, yearly bonus, and so much more.
Location: South West – Cirencester
Dalcour Maclaren is a leading firm of land and environmental experts serving the Utility and Infrastructure sectors across the UK. Our company is all about planning for the future. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of our business, and our core values sit at the heart of our company.
So, what is this Estates Surveyor about?
As a Telecoms Estates Surveyor in our growing Gloucestershire office, you’ll be working with our large team of Telecoms and Utility Surveyors on exciting projects across the UK. You’ll play a significant role within our specialist Telecoms sector team, ensuring the delivery of key advice and project milestones for some of our major clients.
What will I be doing?
You will be:
- Reviewing legal agreements, compiling valuation reports, obtaining comparables and undertaking planning enquiring.
- Issuing Heads of terms, negotiating new agreements, providing related advice and liaising with our client’s legal advisors.
- Receiving training and support to ensure the required client-specific expertise is developed, with ongoing mentoring to build your knowledge and skill set.
- Given responsibility on client and project work as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic company that prides itself on attracting and developing the best surveyors in the Utilities and Infrastructure Sectors.
You will be perfect for the role if you have …
- Confidence in your ability to provide strategic advice to your clients and successfully deliver numerous projects with the support of a wider team.
- Experience in a similar role, a degree in Property, Estates Management or equivalent and be RICS qualifies (preferred).
- A strong appreciation of the market for telecoms sites and have great negotiation skills.
- Great organisation, results-driven, with attention to detail and love solving challenges.
- Good commercial awareness
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ambition to develop your career and join a business that is on an exciting journey.
- Have experience of managing a growing, diverse team across the organisation with a #Oneteam experience.
- Experience in utilities, construction or infrastructure (not essential).
If all the above sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t delay, apply today! We offer flexible working, incising benefits, and a one team ethos.
Dalcour Maclaren and you – your future delivered.
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.