Graduate Data Specialist
If you’re a dynamic, ambitious Data professional who is looking for your next career step to join an exciting, growing, and dynamic business, we want to hear from you!
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Graduate Data Specialist in our busy Oxfordshire office you will be providing data management support to our Land Referencing team who are working towards completing and submitting DCO (Development Consent Order) and CPO (Compulsory Purchase Order) projects.
You will work closely with Land Referencers to obtain, cleanse and analyse data from a range of sources to be presented to our clients in a variety of formats. You will ensure the maintenance of data held within our bespoke internal land referencing database ensuring the highest level of accuracy of the data collated to ensure our clients have good quality, comprehensive information whilst maintaining data integrity to ensure that data management systems and data collection methods are in place across the department.
You will receive full training in our clients’ specific areas of expertise.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You will have:
- Great IT skills with advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and Word packages
- An analytical way of thinking, and the ability to take initiative to drive tasks forward
- Ability to manage a large amount of data both quantitative and qualitative
- Good practical knowledge of data manipulation and reporting with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and be results driven, a keen problem solver
- You will be able to work on your own initiative, organising workloads to meet tight project deadlines. You will also have great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A familiarity with large UK wide datasets and their sources would be an advantage
- Experience of using GIS (desirable)
- Experience of collecting and analysing data (desirable)
SO WHY US?
You will be joining a growing business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development. You will find the opportunities to further your career with a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits including a competitive pension plan and bonus scheme. Make Dalcour Maclaren the perfect place to continue your journey.
Location: Unit 1, Bignell Park Barns, Chesterton, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX26 1TD
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits including Annual Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare, and Professional Development
Closing Date: Friday 29th January 2021
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.