Land your way into your new career with Dalcour Maclaren! We are recruiting a Graduate/Junior CAD Technician across our Utilities and Infrastructure sectors working on exciting projects, with fantastic benefits such as flexible working, healthcare, yearly bonus, and so much more.
Location: Within commute distance to OX25 3QU
Dalcour Maclaren is a leading firm of land and environmental experts serving the Utility and Infrastructure sectors across the UK. Our company is all about planning for the future. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of our business and our core values sit at the heart of our company.
So, what is this Graduate/Junior CAD Technician role about?
Providing CAD support and playing a key role in some of the UK’s biggest utilities and infrastructure projects
- Production of accurate detailed design and technical CAD drawings for a wide range of purposes – land interests, schedule of works, environmental constraints and master planning as examples
- Interpretation of client plans and incorporation into the land consultancy/design process
- Processing and analysis of surveyed data to create 3D models and visualisations of proposed developments
- Importing and utilising national data sets including Ordnance Survey, HM Land Registry, ArcGIS Online and UK Open Data
- Increasing your understanding of the full range of AutoCAD AEC Collection software and how we can use it to innovate and provide better service to our clients
You will be perfect for the role if you …
- Are you a recent graduate or Junior professional with an interest in CAD and drawing design?
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a keen interest in and aptitude to learn new technology
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude who rises to challenges and opportunities
If all the above sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t delay, apply today! We offer flexible working, incising benefits, and a one team ethos.
Dalcour Maclaren and you – your future delivered.
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.