Land an exciting new career with Dalcour Maclaren! We are recruiting a Graduate/Junior Land Referencer across our Utilities and Infrastructure sectors working on exciting projects, with fantastic benefits such as flexible working, healthcare, yearly bonus, and so much more.
Location: Bignell Park Barns, OX261TD
Dalcour Maclaren is a leading firm of land and environmental experts serving the Utility and Infrastructure sectors across the UK. Our company is all about planning for the future. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of our business and our core values sit at the heart of our company.
So, what is this Land Referencer role about?
You will be part of a successful team and have the support of your line manager and colleagues in Providing land referencing support and playing a key role in some of the UK’s biggest utilities and infrastructure projects
What will I be doing as a Land Referencer?
- Collect, interpret, and review land ownership data to identify what and who might be affected by a proposed project
- Investigate a wide range of data sources to supplement HM Land Registry’s records
- Maintain the land referencing database to ensure it always provides a current and accurate record of land interests and can be relied upon for the required due diligence and consultation
- Conduct site visits and consult with landowners / land interests
- Undertake utility, highways and other searches as required and able to review and apply the results appropriately
You will be perfect for the role if you…
- Are you a recent graduate or Junior professional with an interest in data in the utilities and infrastructure sector?
- Have great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and computer skills
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude who rises to challenges and opportunities
If all the above sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t delay, apply today! We offer flexible working, incising benefits, and a one team ethos.
Dalcour Maclaren and you – your future delivered.
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.