Great New Opportunity
Graduate Surveyor/Liaison Officer
Water – Central Office – Bicester
We’re keen to speak to someone looking to start their career in utilities and rural surveying or land access. We have an opportunity in our water team to work with clients, landowners and contractors managing a variety of projects whilst gaining practical industry experience to feed into a relevant qualification.
We are looking for a team player with a willingness to learn and a positive attitude.
- Recently graduated with a degree in land management, agriculture or geography or looking for a career change in a supportive and progressive team
- Looking to develop positive working relationships with client personnel and internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about starting a new career with a firm who put their people first
- Ready to take a solution-based approach to challenges
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will work alongside an established and responsive team to support our water clients across a variety of projects ranging from compensation claims to high-profile capital projects.
No two days will be the same and a successful candidate will soon become integral to the team and have a key role in delivering a range of tasks with assistance from team members, using initiative and a proactive approach to ensure client targets are met.
You will provide regular contact with clients, contractors, landowners, farmers and other stakeholders to support client requirements. This will involve proactively engaging with landowners and occupiers on site and working closely with the client teams.
You will receive on the job training as well as being enrolled on our internal training programme. You will live within commuting distance of our Bicester or Cirencester office however daily office attendance may not be essential, as the business offers a flexible approach to remote working.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You will need a proactive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- You’ll be a team player who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-growing business.
- You’ll be able to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form.
- Previous experience in surveying is not essential, agricultural or land management knowledge will be a bonus.
- Perhaps you are starting out in your career and want the support and development our company has to offer.
SO WHY US?
As market leaders, our expertise is highly sought after within the utilities and infrastructure sectors. We have an excellent reputation for providing a wide range of high-quality professional services, including Access & Rights Over Land, Compulsory Purchase, Acquisitions & Sales, Compensation, Agricultural Liaison, Land Referencing, Property Management, Valuation, Ecology, Archaeology, Planning & Development and much more.
You’ll be joining a progressive business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development. You’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits including flexible working, competitive pension plan and bonus scheme, making Dalcour Maclaren the perfect place to continue your journey.
We encourage you to get in contact and find out how your skills or interests could play a part in our business and our clients projects.
OTHER EXCITING ROLES WITH DALCOUR MACLAREN
If you don’t think this role is quite the right fit, but Dalcour Maclaren sounds like the company for you, please get in contact and we would be happy to keep your CV on file or discuss other possible opportunities within our business.
Office Location: Bicester / Cirencester
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Structured training programme
- Professional memberships and training paid
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive pension plan
- Private Healthcare
- Professional Development
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.