Head of Marketing – Bicester (Permanent, Part Time)
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do. We enjoy a working atmosphere that is challenging but fun and informal. If you want to make a real difference and to help us to drive continuous improvement, then this is the role for you.
Due to the continued growth of DM in 2020 and our anticipated growth in 2021, we are looking to expand our marketing team!
- Salary – up to £50,000 (pro rata)
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Professional development to further your career
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
What will I be doing?
Dalcour Maclaren have successfully grown to be a market leader with a reputation for not just getting the job done but also pushing boundaries and being innovative to continually improve our service. During 2019 we commissioned an external Brand Transformation Agency to analyse our company and our markets to establish a strategy that maximises our positive marketing exposure.
You will be driving our marketing strategy, managing and working alongside our marketing manager and graphics designer, with support from our external consultants. You will work collaboratively to ensure the wider company benefits from an effective marketing solution, providing a service that helps facilitate company growth.
What are we looking for?
- A driven individual with the energy and passion to achieve company goals.
- Previous B2B tactical marketing, brand management and communications experience.
- A successful track record of inspiring teams to deliver successful digital marketing strategies & campaigns.
- Be creative in developing marketing ideas that encourage company growth
- Create and deliver content in multiple channels
- Be able to maximise the use of SEO, LinkedIn and PR tools to raise the Effective people management skills.
- Experience with setting and managing budgets.
- An innovative individual.
- Willing to travel around our offices.
- company profile and boost traffic/lead generation
- Be a positive, motivated and committed individual able to demonstrate success in getting things done
- Ultimately be the face of marketing within the organisation, and garner the support of the wider team by demonstrating its value to the business
1 Staplehurst Farm, Weston on the Green, Bicester, OX26 1TD
To get in contact, please email email@example.com
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.