LAND REFERENCING MANAGER – Nationwide
If you’re a dynamic, ambitious and experienced land referencing professional who is looking for your next career step to join an exciting, growing, and dynamic business, we want to hear from you!
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well-known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Land Referencing Manager in our busy Oxfordshire office you’ll be playing a lead role in growing and developing our Land Referencing team who are working towards completing and submitting DCO (Development Consent Order) and CPO (Compulsory Purchase Order) projects.
You’ll work closely with Project Managers and GIS Specialists to collect, interpret, and review land ownership data to be presented to our clients in a variety of formats. You’ll ensure the maintenance and lead the development of the land referencing database.
You’ll receive full training in our client’s specific areas of expertise and ongoing mentoring while you develop your Land Referencing career including membership of a professional body. You’ll be given responsibility on projects and clients as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic company which prides itself on developing the best in the Utilities and Infrastructure Sectors.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Have at least 5 years experience of land referencing for development consent order (DCO) and compulsory purchase order (CPO) projects.
- Have expert knowledge of the statutory processes and be comfortable mentoring and training members of the team to ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Be client facing and will be confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels.
- Have great IT skills, be familiar with GIS and be ready to take on new challenges.
- Be organised, results driven, with great attention to detail and love finding solutions to problems.
- Have great verbal and written communication skillsand strong interpersonal skills.
SO WHY US?
You will be joining a growing business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development. You will find the opportunities to further your career within a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits including a competitive pension plan and bonus scheme. Make Dalcour Maclaren the perfect place to continue your journey.
Location: 1 Staplehurst Farm, Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire OX25 3QU
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits including Annual Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare, and Professional Development
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.