Liaison Officer – Bicester
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
Do you have an interest in Agricultural or rural affairs? Do you enjoy having challenging conversations with stakeholders? If yes, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Professional development to further your career
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
What will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to work on HS2.
As a liaison officer, you will be a key part of our project team. You’ll be in daily contact with clients, contractors, landowners, farmers and occupiers to provide site notices, evidence of condition of land before entry and arranging access to land for surveys.
You’ll be notifying parties of planned works, keeping parties updated and reporting on reinstatement requirements. Working closely with key stakeholders at HS2 and their subcontractors, you’ll provide client updates through mapping software and other IT systems.
What are we looking for?
- An interest in agriculture or rural affairs
- Strong communication skills and good IT knowledge
- Organised & results driven
- Enjoys problem solving
- Commercially aware
- Previous experience in utilities, infrastructure or power projects is a nice to have but not essential
1 Staplehurst Farm, Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire, OX25 3QU
To get in contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org