Escape the mundane!
Come and Join a Fantastic Team
We’re keen to speak to driven dynamic individuals with a background in land-based subjects.
Do you have the transferable skills to join an ambitious, people–focussed organisation that strive to deliver the very best service to their clients? Due to continued growth, we have several exciting opportunities within our Power sector, to assist in realising our ambitious company targets.
- Passionate about building and maintaining client and landowner relationships;
- Ready to take a solution-based approach to challenges;
- Recently graduated with a land based degree or currently working within in a land based role
- Ready for a new challenge in a progressive team?
- Looking to find a firm that put their people first
- Join a team that supports your progression and will support you through the necessary land based
WHAT TO EXPECT
No two days will be the same as you will be managing fast paced utility and infrastructure projects, reporting regularly to the client and liaising with landowners and occupiers to secure the relevant access rights required to deliver your client’s objectives. You will negotiate licences, easements and secure rights via DCO / CPO where necessary. You will deal with a variety of schemes, ranging from compensation claims up to high-profile linear projects.
You will be a confident, personable, and driven individual, eager to learn how to provide strategic advice to your clients and successfully deliver numerous projects with the support of a wider team. Our clients and their projects cover a large area across the country.
Progression is one of our core values and as such we will provide you with development opportunities and mentoring to help you move your career to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You may have previous experience working on a farm or working for a utility company. You’ll need drive, passion and a sense of humour! Great verbal and written communication skills are essential, and you’ll be ambitious to develop your career and join a business that is on an exciting journey.
Office Location: National
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive pension plan
- Private Healthcare
- Professional Development
- Professional membership and training paid
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.