Land your way into your new career with Dalcour Maclaren! We are recruiting a Liaison Officer, across our Utilities and Infrastructure sectors working on exciting projects, with fantastic benefits such as flexible working, healthcare, yearly bonus, and so much more.
Location: Northern Ireland
Dalcour Maclaren is a leading firm of land and environmental experts serving the Utility and Infrastructure sectors across the UK. Our company is all about planning for the future. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of our business, and our core values sit at the heart of our company.
So, what is this role about?
As a liaison officer, this is your chance to join a rapidly expanding company with healthy growth ambitions. You will be responsible for supporting the project team in all aspects of obtaining new wayleave consents and at the forefront in building strong, positive relationships on our behalf. You will have a passion for rural life and love meeting and working with new people. As an individual, you will develop and grow with us as we deliver our range of services to clients across the utilities and infrastructure sector.
What will I be doing?
- Obtaining consents (full training will be given)
- Create positive relationships with key landowners
- Dealing with landowner questions
- Team Project roll-out support
You will be perfect for the role if you have …
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Working to deadlines and manage priorities
- Fantastic coordination skills and the ability to take and execute clear instructions
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to change that will drive improvement
- Ability to update reports and systems based on metrics and project stages
- Driving licence
If all the above sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t delay, apply today! We offer flexible working, incising benefits, and a one-team ethos.
Dalcour Maclaren and you – your future delivered.
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.