Plan a new career with Dalcour Maclaren! We are recruiting an Office Coordinator to join our team in our vibrant office. We offer a competitive salary plus benefits and a day off on your birthday!? You will work with our team in providing office support, data management, reporting, document reporting, document control, project coordination and much more.
Dalcour Maclaren is a leading firm of land and environmental experts serving the Utility and Infrastructure sectors across the UK. Our company is all about planning for the future. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of our business, and our core values sit at the heart of our company.
What will I be doing?
- Office support and coordination duties
- Team data management, analysis, reporting and document control
- Project co-ordination including preparation of meeting agendas, minutes and action logs
- Electronic Filing and regular client reporting including invoicing, reporting on client account and work in progress.
- Finalising formatting of technical reports and appendices, creating PDFs and ensuring a high standard of presentation and accuracy before issuing to clients
- You will be responsible for office coordination, coordinating team whereabouts, managing meetings and diaries.
- Working closely with your immediate team, you will take care of welfare compliance checks, inductions and on a wider office basis. You will work with other team members to provide office administrative support.
- You will obtain, cleanse, and analyse data from a range of sources, the data will be presented to our clients in a variety of formats, working on both our internal and external databases. Full training in our client-specific areas of expertise will be given.
You will be perfect for the role if you are..
- A real team player
- Results driven and organised
- An excellent communicator
- A keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Great IT skills & confidence with Microsoft 365
- Previous experience with using databases such as Sharepoint.
- Basic mapping experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Great rural working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Private Health Scheme
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t delay and apply today.
Dalcour Maclaren and you – your future delivered
DM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.