Project Coordinator – Cirencester, Bristol or Bicester
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well-known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your skills and make a difference within an organisation?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
- A modern and interactive workspace
What will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Telecoms team. Providing people coordination, data analysis, reporting and document control. Working closely with the client, other project coordinators and agricultural liaison officers, you will assist in managing fast-paced telecom and fibre projects, reporting regularly to the client and liaising with landowners, homeowners and occupiers to secure the relevant access rights required to deliver your client’s objectives. You will negotiate wayleave agreements and secure rights as necessary. You will deal with a variety of landowners and other stakeholders, with work across varied geographic areas, some of which will be desk-based as well as a potential requirement to be out on site(s) and providing additional support to the team.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and able to work as part of a large and energetic team. On a daily basis you will also plan and coordinate resource for site visits, analyse and cleanse data and communicate across a number of systems. Full training in our client specific areas of expertise will be given.
What are we looking for?
- An excellent communicator.
- Great IT skills & confident with Word & Excel.
- Previous experience with using databases such as SharePoint.
- Basic mapping experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Results driven and organised.
- A keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
Cirencester, Bristol or Bicester