Power your way into your new career with Dalcour Maclaren! We are recruiting Project Managers and those aspiring to a career in Project management, across our Utilities and Infrastructure sectors working on exciting projects, with fantastic benefits such as flexible working, healthcare, yearly bonus, and so much more.
Dalcour Maclaren is a leading firm of land and environmental experts serving the Utility and Infrastructure sectors across the UK. Our company is all about planning for the future. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of our business and our core values sit at the heart of our company.
So, what is this Project Manager role about?The role is to ensure that each project operates in the most effective way possible, through planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing out projects. You will manage resource allocation, report on deliverables as well as key metrics such as budgets, time and costs. You will be working on exciting projects within Utilities and Infrastructure such as; Road, Rail, Nuclear and Wind, Hydrogen, Carbon Capture, and Solar.
What will I be doing?
- Coordinate the project team to ensure project milestones are completed on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Prepare reports at different levels to demonstrate successes and risks.
- Manage resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure each project has the tools it needs to meet the project milestones, looking to innovate and improve wherever possible.
- Undertake project management actions using our in-house systems, as well as client software, to maintain project deadlines, and manage project meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedules and project costs.
- Ensure strong client relationship management in line with our ever-achieving excellent client feedback.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
You will be perfect for the role if you have …
- Proven experience in project management
- Preferably (but not essential) a project management qualification, such as Prince 2 or APM
- Strong communication skills as well as written and verbal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Project
- A can-do attitude, and a people person
- Demonstrate clear commercial awareness, putting forward innovative ideas and taking responsibility for bringing in new work through networking and cross-selling of professional services with both new and existing clients.
If all the above sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t delay, apply today! We offer flexible working, incising benefits, and a one-team ethos.
Dalcour Maclaren and you – your future delivered.
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.