Surveyor/Senior Surveyor – Bicester
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
If you’re a dynamic, ambitious and experienced surveyor who is looking to drive their career to the next level we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salaries + car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Professional development to further your career
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
What will I be doing?
You’ll be working with a large team of specialist Utilities and Infrastructure Surveyors on exciting projects across the UK. You’ll play a key role in ensuring the delivery of key projects for some of our largest clients, this will involve engaging with landowners, clients and their contractors and consultants. We are looking for an individual who can help nurture client relationships and support the team and projects.
We work as part of a diverse project team from initiation and design, through to completion and compensation with projects across the country. In addition to this, we are expanding our work within gas, electricity, telecoms and large infrastructure clients in which you would also be involved within these growing and exciting areas of work.
What are we looking for?
- A dynamic and experience surveyor with MRICS who is ready to take on new challenges.
- You’ll be organised, results driven with strong attention to detail.
- Good commercial awareness with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in building new relationships with clients
1 Staplehurst Farm, Weston on the Green, Bicester, OX26 1TD
To get in contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all. Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.