Surveyor (All Levels, 1 to 5 years PQE) – Thetford
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
We want to hear from you if you have experience in Rural Practice, Commercial Surveying, General Practice or Property Management!
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Professional development to further your career
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
What will I be doing?
You’ll be working in our brand-new East Anglia office providing strategic advice to our clients. The office supports several clients including Anglian Water, EDF, Orsted, Cadent Gas, Gigaclear and the Environment Agency.
You’ll be involved in some exciting projects from feasibility through to project completion, working with a growing team on project deliverables covering land acquisitions, valuations, compensation negotiation, compulsory purchase, development consent orders and managing land aspects during construction.
There is plenty of scope and future opportunities within the expanding office and you’ll be instrumental in developing client relationships, networking and supporting the ongoing growth of our business.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced Surveyor with 1 to 5 year post qualified experience
- Results driven and organised
- Commercially driven and aware
- An excellent communicator
- Confident in building new relationships with clients
- Experience of managing and growing diverse teams although this is not essential!
Unit 2, Trident Business Village, Kilverstone, Thetford, IP24 2RL.
To get in contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all. Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.