Join Dalcour Maclaren today working as a Surveyor in the water or power sector. The Power and Water sectors are experiencing sustained growth and are currently delivering several exciting renewable energy and significant infrastructure projects from their new East Midlands office. We are looking to expand our Surveying team in our exciting new East Midlands base, to support our clients varied workloads in the region.
Office Location: Diseworth, Derby DE73 8BB
Our clients and their projects cover a large area including Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and into the surrounding counties.
As market leaders, our expertise is highly sought after within the utilities and infrastructure sector. We have an excellent reputation for providing a wide range of high-quality professional services that have seen our workloads already grow exponentially.
Your role will depend on your experience, but it could include:
- Working in or leading the growth of our Surveyor team in the East Midlands, to service an increasing portfolio of exciting projects and framework clients.
- Our project involvement is from feasibility through to completion, working on deliverables covering land rights and acquisitions strategies, valuations, Lease and easement negotiation, compensation negotiation, compulsory purchase, development consent orders and managing land aspects during construction.
- You will be instrumental in maintaining our high service standards, developing existing and new client relationships, networking and supporting the ongoing growth of our business in the region.
What are we looking for?
- A team player – Our dynamic, fast-growing business places a high value on working together in teams.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious and driven individuals looking to develop their careers by joining a business that is on an exciting fast-paced journey
Progression is one of our core values and as such we will provide you with development opportunities and mentoring to help you move your career to the next level
You’ll be joining a progressive business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development. You’ll find the opportunities to further your career within a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits including flexible working, competitive pension plan and bonus scheme making Dalcour Maclaren the perfect place to continue your journey.
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.