Telecoms Acquisition Surveyor – Location Flexible
A career at Dalcour Maclaren brings great opportunities to work with well known organisations within Utilities & Infrastructure, including Telecoms, Power, Transport and Water. People at Dalcour Maclaren are the most important part of the business, and we ensure they feel recognised and valued for the work they do.
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 1 extra day for your birthday + bank holidays
- Professional development to further your career
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension plan
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly Summer & Christmas celebrations
What will I be doing?
You’ll be involved in managing all aspects of site delivery and project management including new sites, NTQ’s, BAU/upgrades, macro and microcell sites, street works reporting directly to clients. You will also be involved in planning submissions and related planning work including liaison with LPA’s and other consultants and suppliers.
Due to the continued growth of the DM Telecoms Sector in 2020 and our anticipated growth in 2021, there will be further opportunities in supporting with the growth of the team in areas such as estates, decomms, disposals, wayleave and consenting work.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced Telecoms Surveyor who is ready to take on new challenges
- RICS qualified
- Results driven and organised
- Commercially driven and aware
- An excellent communicator
- Confident in building new relationships with clients
The East Wing, The Quadrangle Crewe Hall, Crewe, CW1 6UY. Other locations can be considered!
To get in contact, please email email@example.com
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all. Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.