Our compulsory acquisition team provides a turnkey solution and is adept at handling complex and sensitive cases.
We support projects through the entire process from formulation through to delivery, construction and completion.
Our expertise enables us to advise on project specific strategies designed to meet individual client needs, which is always aimed at a fair and consistent approach to voluntary negotiations. However, we also provide clear advice on the availability of powers and their implementation regardless of the size of the project.
We advise on the relevant legislation associated with road, rail, renewable energy, electricity, water and gas projects, including Transport & Works Act (TWA), Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) or Development Consent Order (DCO) consenting regimes.
Summary of Services
- Land Rights and Acquisition Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Statements of Need & Statement of Reasons
- Site Assembly
- Stakeholder Management and Consultation
- Voluntary Negotiations
- Survey Access
- Property Cost Estimates and Funding Statements
- Land Compensation
- Notice Serving, Posting and Maintenance
- KPI and MI reporting
- Land Referencing
- Plan Production
- Management of objections and rebuttals / Written Representations
- Expert witness evidence at Public Inquiries / Hearings
Enquire about this service
Share This Service