Associate Land Reference – Stirling (JR581)
Dalcour Maclaren is an innovative and highly dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a huge range of exciting and diverse projects for a growing client base within Utilities and Infrastructure – think HS2, Offshore wind farms and Nuclear Energy! We are immensely proud to be working on some of the largest infrastructure projects taking place across the UK (and beyond!) which are instrumental in shaping the future of our planet. If you want to play your part in helping the earth become more sustainable, and to reach NetZero by 2050, you would be making the right choice by joining the team here at Dalcour Maclaren.
Geomatics is one of our top growing teams, supporting the geographical data required in our sector projects within Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport. We are hiring an Associate Land Referencer to join our innovative team in Stirling using the latest software technology to analyse and deliver land and property information to our clients.
As an Associate Land Referencer you will:
- Be a member of the Geomatics Leadership team, working collaboratively with the Land Referencing lead and the wider team
- Build and motivate the team to deliver advice, projects and services for both internal and external clients in support of a variety of Utilities and Infrastructure projects
- To successfully support and manage the change and development of the team through careful planning and strategy
- Take ownership of standard of work, team performance, financial performance and client satisfaction
- Monitor and ensure accurate time recording and client reporting requirements in own area of responsibility, maximising billing and taking responsibility for meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies in own area of responsibility
- Provide supportive line management, holding regular constructive one to ones, empowering individuals by recognising achievements, encouraging feedback and directing effective delegation
- Contribute to service and company growth by instigating new work from new and existing clients through networking and cross-selling of services.
- Develop and maintain own knowledge and skills via company run training
The successful candidate will:
- Have great leadership qualities
- Be Highly driven with strong communication skills
- Be commercially aware
- Have great knowledge and experience of DCO and CPO process and the land referencing requirements
Why Dalcour Maclaren? What makes us different?!
Really and truly, it’s our people and our culture. We are ‘One Team’, and this is the lifeblood of our organisation. We champion new ideas and are fully committed to Corporate Social Responsibility, and our Diversity & Inclusion. Our winning formula for success is investing in the fantastic people within our team to deliver an unparalleled and unique service to our clients. If you are looking to work for a growing organisation who are not afraid to be brave, bold, and push the boundaries to challenge the ‘norm’, then a career with DM should be the one for you!
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- Electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- Professional development – paid study leave
- Military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- Flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- Charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- Cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.