Director PA – Bicester (JR651)
Dalcour Maclaren is an innovative and highly dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a huge range of exciting and diverse projects for a growing client base within Utilities and Infrastructure – think HS2, Offshore wind farms and Nuclear Energy! We are immensely proud to be working on some of the largest infrastructure projects taking place across the UK (and beyond!) which are instrumental in shaping the future of our planet. If you want to play your part in helping the earth become more sustainable, and to reach NetZero by 2050, you would be making the right choice by joining the team here at Dalcour Maclaren.
We are hiring for a Personal Assistant to support two of our Directors with the delivery of their respective business plans and day to day operations.
As a Director Personal Assistant you will:
- Manage Director’s communications and time management ensuring matters are responded to in a timely and considered manner
- Work closely with your Director and their administrative support to share best practice and to keep updated on key deliverables
- Conduct and provide up to date and accurate research materials and outputs that support the Director and related teams
- Capture meeting actions, following through their review and progress to ensure momentum, ownership and delivery output is maintained
- Divert unnecessary operational matters away from the Director
- Use initiative to direct operational matters to the correct person ensuring ownership is taken and aligns with the intentions of the Director
- When required, manage events to ensure they are planned and delivered to a high standard withing budget
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies in own area of responsibility
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- Be highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Have a proactive approach to day-to-day responsibilities
- Comfortable using own initiative to progress tasks
- Have great IT skills & be confident with Microsoft products
- Be a great team player and have a can-do attitude
- Be a keen problem solver
Why Dalcour Maclaren? What makes us different?!
Really and truly, it’s our people and our culture. We are ‘One Team’, and this is the lifeblood of our organisation. We champion new ideas and are fully committed to Corporate Social Responsibility, and our Diversity & Inclusion. Our winning formula for success is investing in the fantastic people within our team to deliver an unparalleled and unique service to our clients. If you are looking to work for a growing organisation who are not afraid to be brave, bold, and push the boundaries to challenge the ‘norm’, then a career with DM should be the one for you!
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- Electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- Professional development – paid study leave
- Military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- Flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- Charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- Cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.