At Dalcour Maclaren we are different – we challenge the norm.
Every day we deliver the future by playing our part in building sustainable and improved infrastructure across the UK and beyond. We provide a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors, and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors. Our winning formula for success is to focus on the fantastic people within our team whom we value, trust, develop and empower.
Our bespoke Surveying programme helps our graduates to achieve recognition through the RICS APC and AssocRICS training programmes and supports their wider development to become the leading surveyors of the future. As a graduate, you are given the unique opportunity to fully immerse in all aspects of the land agency. You will also develop a wide variety of technical competencies required to deliver complex and exciting projects that contribute to the country’s developing infrastructure.
As a Graduate Surveyor you will:
- initially shadow and gradually move on to working more independently on projects and requests such as
- delivering land and property advice and services to and on behalf of clients.
- using initiative and a proactive approach to ensure client deadlines and objectives are met, taking pride and ownership in the quality of work delivered.
- develop strong working relationships with client personnel, internal and external stakeholders including contractors, consultants, landowners and occupiers, holding professional conversations, managing expectations and discussing feedback to improve the level of service provided
- develop and maintain your knowledge and skills via the DM Academy training
- play a key role in the team by supporting, communicating and helping your colleagues
- embrace DM’s values, engendering a positive attitude within the workplace
- participate in and support company groups, initiatives, events and social activities
The successful candidate will:
- have a relevant degree which will allow you to sit either your APC or AssocRics
- be a great team player with a can-do attitude
- be a natural problem solver
- have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- have great IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- have a full UK driving licence
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- annual performance bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- private healthcare (through Vitality Health)
- life insurance (4x Salary)
- 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave
- 2 Weeks paid Paternity Leave
- electric vehicle purchase (provided by Octopus Electric Vehicles)
- professional development – paid study leave
- military service paid leave (7.5 days per year)
- flexible working through our ‘Flexible Advantage’ supporting working families & your work/life balance
- free on-site parking
- subsidised gym membership and other Vitality Member discounts
- charity support – volunteering your time encouraged
- cycle to work scheme
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.