Last updated 07/06/2023
Dalcour Maclaren Limited is a Private Limited Company of Chartered Surveyors
Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Website
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You must not use the Website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- You are responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of your account and any activities that occur under your account. You must promptly notify Dalcour Maclaren of any unauthorized use or breach of security related to your account.
- As the user of this Website, you are solely responsible for the ways you use the Website. Dalcour Maclaren is not liable for any loss you may incur as a result of using this Website.
Content and Intellectual Property
- The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and trademarks, is owned, or licensed by Dalcour Maclaren and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, or use any of the content without prior written consent from Dalcour Maclaren.
- By submitting any content to the Website, such as comments or feedback, you grant Dalcour Maclaren a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content worldwide.
- You agree to use the Website in a manner that is respectful, lawful, and in compliance with these Terms. You must not:
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Engage in any activity that could interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Website or its infrastructure.
- Collect or store personal information about other users without their consent.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any other systems or networks connected to the Website.
- Dalcour Maclaren reserves the right to deny users access to the Website, or part of the Website without notice and at its sole discretion, and to refuse service to any use that breaches these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Website and its contents are provided on an “as-is" basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied. Dalcour Maclaren disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- We will not be liable if the Website is unavailable at any time and for any period, for any reason. We cannot guarantee that the site will be uninterrupted or that it is error and virus-free.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dalcour Maclaren and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or the content therein, regardless of the cause of action or the theory of liability.
Links to Third-Party Websites
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience. Dalcour Maclaren does not endorse or control the content of these third-party websites. Your access and use of such websites are subject to their respective terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Modification of Terms
- Dalcour Maclaren reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Dalcour Maclaren operates. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.