Our services are employed by utility and infrastructure companies as well as other developers, all of whom rely on our tailored advice to ensure their projects can be delivered on time and on budget whilst mitigating environmental impact.
Our specialist team brings together years of experience. We offer a solution based, proactive approach to ensure that complex environmental constraints do not hinder scheme. Our strong understanding of the legislative framework leads to cost-effective advice. We will challenge convention to ensure our clients are offered bespoke solutions to their project needs.
- Planning Applications & Permitted Development Advice
- EIA Screening & Environmental Statement
- Ecology Appraisals & Protected Species Surveys
- Archaeology & Heritage
- Development in Sensitive Areas
- Site Finding & Route Feasibility
As projects progress, we appreciate that clients often require additional services to ensure projects reach the construction phase or progress. The services we can offer at this stage vary, however some of them are listed below:
- Specialist consents (e.g SSSI, SM, Listed Buildings etc.)
- Arboricultural surveys and TPO advice
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments
- Drainage strategy and Flood Risk Assessments
- Waste assessments and site waste management plans
- Noise assessments
- Public rights of way advice
- Minerals assessments
- Landscape design
- Agricultural land classification
“The whole Environment & Planning team is client focussed. Understanding clients’ needs and facilitating pragmatic dialogue with stakeholders to deliver credible solutions is key. Using a ‘least risk, highest value’ approach, Environment & Planning has become an absolutely essential element of the advice we provide."